Pet Care Asheville
For the 85 million families who own a pet, their furry, feathery, fishy, or scaly friends are not just animals; they are valued members of the household. Taking good care of them, and providing them with love and attention, is not only good for them - it’s good for us. Pets bring us great joy, and it is imperative that we keep them in the best health. Avery Creek Pet Hospital is dedicated to caring for your four-legged family.
Asheville’s Most Trusted Veterinary Services
The experienced Avery Creek Pet Hospital team encourages routine wellness and preventative care visits. This is the best way to keep your pet healthy, avoid preventable diseases, and treat issues such as obesity, arthritis, metabolic problems, and more before they progress into life-threatening conditions.
We also understand that pets can become stressed and anxious while waiting for or undergoing an examination. Avery Creek Pet Hospital makes every effort to ensure their visit is as relaxing, calm, and positive as possible - for both of you! A gentle touch and soothing demeanor is part of the Avery Creek experience.
In addition to routine health checkups, we offer the following services for your pet:
- Internal Medicine (e.g. cardiology, oncology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, dermatology, etc.).
- Dentistry. Oral care is just as important for your pet as it is for you! We offer state of the art dentistry services.
- Surgery. We are able to perform many surgeries onsite, including soft tissue, orthopedic, dental, and emergency procedures. Pets are carefully monitored throughout the process and the safest anesthesia is used to ensure their safety.
- Digital Radiology. Radiographs, or x-rays, allow us to evaluate and diagnose a variety of conditions.
- Pain Management. Nothing is more heartbreaking than seeing your pet in pain. We utilize a variety of safe, effective pain management methods to treat their discomfort.
- In-House Pharmacy. You can access necessary prescriptions for immediate treatment and utmost convenience.
- Microchipping. This is an important step in keeping your pet safe should he wander away from home.
- Small Pet or Pocket Pet Care. In addition to cats and dogs, we also treat ferrets, rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, and gerbils.
- Emergency Care. When your pet is suffering from a medical emergency, Avery Creek Pet Hospital is here to help during regular business hours. After hours, we refer you to MedVet for immediate treatment.
Proper veterinary care is essential in helping your pet live his longest, most active, and most satisfying life. Contact us today for an appointment.